||Contractual (Target Based)
||Pan India (All districts in India)
||Min. 3-5 year
Knowledge & Awareness Mapping Platform (KAMP) conducts the National Assessment of Scientific Temperament and Aptitude (NASTA) every year that is implemented in every state of India across all CBSE, KV, JNV, EMRS, ICSE & State Board Schools. KAMP is looking forward to appointing District Officers in each district of India for the promotion of NASTA amongst schools & students for more participation and to increase the reach of KAMP.
The District Officer will oversee the administrative and operational functions of the district. The incumbent will manage and coordinate with the various schools and ensure that they are informed about KAMP-related activities throughout the session.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- District Officer (DO) will be responsible for promoting KAMP in schools in their respective district
- Connect and coordinate with the district's (CBSE/CISCE/State Board) schools for KAMP-related activities.
- Encourage schools and students to participate in large numbers and inculcate the importance of scientific temper among them by organizing principal meetings, student orientation programs, and award ceremonies.
- Coordinate with KAMP Operations & Coordination Office, to ensure that the exam material/awards are received by all registered schools in case of offline examination. Support KAMP in conducting NASTA assessments in schools of the district.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Education sector in the K-12 segment. (A must)
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.