KAMP invites the application for the position of District Officer. We are continually on the lookout for talented, thoughtful and creative individuals, who have the confidence and drive to independently take up challenging projects and execute them.
Who is a District Officer?
KAMP conducts the National Assessment of Scientific Temperament and Aptitude (NASTA) every year that is implemented in every state of India across all CBSE, ICSE & State Board Schools. KAMP assessment NASTA was conducted in 2019 and 2020 across all Navodaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya & CBSE schools in India. KAMP is looking forward to appointing District Officers in each district of India for the promotion of NASTA amongst schools & students for more participation and to increase the reach of KAMP.
Who can become District Officer?
- Any individual who has been associated with education institutions and has experience in sales & marketing for a minimum of 3 years.
- Any individual who has a good network with education institutions.
- Individual who wants to become an entrepreneur in the Ed-Tech Domain.
District Officer’s Responsibilities:
- District Officer (DO) will be responsible for promoting KAMP in schools in their respective district.
- Connect and coordinate with the district's self-financed (CBSE/ICSE) schools for KAMP-related activities.
- Encourage schools and students to participate in large numbers and inculcate the importance of scientific temper among them.
- Coordinate with KAMP Operations & Coordination Office, ensure that the exam material is received by all registered schools in case of offline examination. Support KAMP in conducting annual meets in the schools of the district.
- Connect with schools of the districts and inform them about the updates on KAMP activities and products.
- Opportunity to earn up to 12.6 Lacs per Annum. (Fixed 3 Lacs & 9.6 Lacs Incentive)
- Deserving and smart working individuals can earn up to 50 Lacs per Annum based on performance.
Click on the application form link above with all the required details and send a copy of the form to the E-mail id - email@example.com and we will get in touch with you in case you are shortlisted.
For more information, please visit us on social media platforms: